website was updated on 09/19/17.
- SUPPORT YOUR DA SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS.Group contributions keep your DA services functioning. Here is the Suggested Group Contribution Policy.
- NJPADA FALL SHARE-A-DAY: Saturday 10/28/17 9:30am-4:30pm
St. Luke's Episcopal Church 17 Oak Avenue, Metuchen, NJ 08840
Hosted by the NJ/E PA Intergroup of Debtors Anonymous. Download the flyer for registration form, more information, and to print for your meetings.
- Glossary for new and potential DA members: Created by the Public Information Committee is now available on
the DA website. Please share this announcement at your meetings.
- DA GENERAL SERVICE BOARD Open Service Opportunities Call for resumes for Appointed Committee Members: GSB International Committee and GSB Conference Support Committee
Download the flyer for more information. Please print and share at your meetings.
- Share your recovery story in the Ways & Means. Ways & Means, an electronic meeting in print for the fellowship of Debtors Anonymous, is published quarterly by the D.A. General Service Board. Get the
download for more information. Please print and share at your meetings.
- NYC Meeting List is NOW available.
A copy of the list for May 2017 is
available here. We rely on you to help keep this list up to date! If you know of any new, changed or closed meetings, please let us know!
- Intergroup Information listed here.
The time, location and information about the monthly Intergroup meeting is listed here.
- GSR Information listed here.
The time and location of the monthly GSR meeting is listed here.
Or, you can visit the GSR website for more information.
- The DA Treasurer's Guide.
Get valuable advice from DA's General Service Office about how to
- DA Recorded Speakers online.
Hear or download recorded stories of experience, strength &
hope from recovering debtors in NY on
- Blank "We
Care" sheet available here.