website was updated on 02/20/17.
- IMPORTANT MEETING NOTES: E.A.R.N Wednesdays at 5:30pm Will not be holding meetings January 25th through February 22nd. Meetings will resume March 1st.
- A SPIRITUAL APPROACH TO GROWING YOUR BUSINESS: Sunday 2/26/17
4-5:30pm EST. A fellowship-wide conference call sponsored by the World Service Business Debtors Anonymous Committee. Featuring three speakers and a Q&A. For More information
Download the flyer. NOTE: Changed Call-In Number! Please print and share at your meetings.
- DA SPRING RETREAT at the Wilson House: In Vermont March 31st to April 2nd
Download the flyer for complete information and a registration form. Please print and share at your meetings.
- IMPORTANT MEETING NOTES: The Friday Night Self Employed Meeting CD Lending Library has closed. Anyone who wants their deposit refunded must return CDs by Friday May 5, 2017.
Download the flyer for information, and to share at your meetings.
- DA 2017 EUROPEAN CONVENTION:
will be held in Worth, UK July 21st-23rd 2017.
For full information, visit the www.europeanda.wordpress.com.
To register your interest email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the flyer to share at your meetings.
- DA GENERAL SERVICE BOARD Open Service Opportunities Call for resumes for Appointed Committee Members: GSB International Committee and GSB Conference Support Committee
Download the flyer for more information. Please print and share at your meetings.
- Share your recovery story in the Ways & Means. Ways & Means, an electronic meeting in print for the fellowship of Debtors Anonymous, is published quarterly by the D.A. General Service Board. Get the
download for more information. Please print and share at your meetings.
- NYC Meeting List is NOW available.
A copy of the list for October 2016 is
available here. We rely on you to help keep this list up to date! If you know of any new, changed or closed meetings, please let us know!
- Diversity Best Practices.
A request from the 2015-2016 Diversity Caucus and the GSB Public Information Committee. Click here for full details.
- Intergroup Information listed here.
The time, location and information about the monthly Intergroup meeting is listed here.
- GSR Information listed here.
Please see the GSR website for monthly location information.
- Seeking stories about DA Founder.
In preparation for D.A.’s gala 40th anniversary celebration in
2015-2016, the fellowship’s Archives are collecting memories of DA
founder John Henderson. Download
the flyer for more information.
- The DA Treasurer's Guide.
Get valuable advice from DA's General Service Office about how to
- DA Recorded Speakers online.
Hear or download recorded stories of experience, strength &
hope from recovering debtors in NY on
- Blank "We
Care" sheet available here.