website was updated on 10/19/16.
- NJPADA annual Fall Share-A-Day Saturday 10/22/16 9:30am-4:30pm at St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 17 Oak Avenue, Metuchen, NJ.
Download the flyer for more information, directions, and a registration form. Please print and share at your meetings.
- STEP FOUR: A WORKSHOP Saturday 11/19/16 1pm-4pm at Saint Mary The Virgin 145 West 46th St. NY,NY 10036 (bet 6th/7th). Presented by the NY GSRs. A Three-Speaker Meeting followed by a writing session on Step Four.
Download the flyer for more information, and to print for your meetings.
- NYC Meeting List is NOW available.
A copy of the list for July 2016 is
available here. We rely on you to help keep this list up to date! If you know of any new, changed or closed meetings, please let us know!
- Diversity Best Practices.
A request from the 2015-2016 Diversity Caucus and the GSB Public Information Committee. Click here for full details.
- Intergroup Information listed here.
The time, location and information about the monthly Intergroup meeting is listed here.
- GSR Information listed here.
The time and location of the monthly GSR meeting is listed here.
More information is available on the GSR website.
- Seeking stories about DA Founder.
In preparation for D.A.’s gala 40th anniversary celebration in
2015-2016, the fellowship’s Archives are collecting memories of DA
founder John Henderson. Download
the flyer for more information.
- The DA Treasurer's Guide.
Get valuable advice from DA's General Service Office about how to
- DA Recorded Speakers online.
Hear or download recorded stories of experience, strength &
hope from recovering debtors in NY on
- Blank "We
Care" sheet available here.